Hands of Compassion HomeCare’s Healthy Online Community TV show (AKA HOC TV!!!) is your GO-TO avenue for all things related to health. HOC TV brings informative, high-quality, and engaging health information to YOUR fingertips.
This week, on HOC TV, we filmed Dr. Manish Shroff of Big Spring, Texas. Dr. Shroff works at the Scenic Mountain Hospital in Howard County, as well as the Odessa Regional Medical Center in Odessa, Texas. He has a full staff and serves many patients. Dr. Shroff enjoys helping other people and providing them with great care. He wants to see people healthy and doing well. During this interview, Dr. Shroff discusses his practice, heart disorders (especially CHF – congestive heart failure and COPD – Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ), and treatments for these conditions.
DID YOU KNOW!!??
According to http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health – Heart issues have become a major and common concern. Heart failure is a very common condition. About 5.8 million people in the United States have heart failure.Currently, heart failure has no cure. However, treatments—such as medicines and lifestyle changes—can help people who have the condition live longer and more active lives. COPD is the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States. The disease kills more than 120,000 Americans each year—that’s 1 death every 4 minutes—and causes serious, long-term disability. The number of people with COPD is increasing. More than 12 million people are diagnosed with COPD and an additional 12 million likely have the disease and don’t even know it.
On HOC TV Dr. Shroff discusses great information concerning these topics and YOU can see it all at hochomecare.com/TV or visit this link on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_9KH5oKMgo
Here is some background info about Dr. Shroff –
- is board certified in his specialty that he practices.
- has not had his license surrendered or revoked since Healthgrades.com started collecting data in 2000.
- has no malpractice judgments, adverse arbitration awards, or monetary settlements for the last five years in the states in which Healthgrades can collect malpractice data.
- is free of state or federal disciplinary actions (sanctions) for the last five years.
Dr. Shroff’s Education & Training:
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya / Mahatma Ghandi Memorial Medical College
- My Hosp-U Indore
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp
- FELLOWSHIP HOSPITAL
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp
- Hands of Compassion’s Congestive Heart Failure Program is designed to improve or maintain the patient’s condition, and to boost the heart’s ability to pump blood. We can achieve this if we ease the workload on the heart. Our goals of this program are to improve patients symptoms to the best level possible. to reduce the need for hospital admissions, and to improve the overall quality of life for patients suffering from CHF. To get more information: visit us online at http://www.hochomecare.com. You can contact us at 432-218-7996:)