Why you should Include Ginger in Your Diet!
There are so many healthy benefits you get from eating Ginger! So today everyone at Hands of Compassion Home Care wanted to dedicate this Blog to the healthy benefits of Including Ginger in your diets!
10 Healthy Benefits of Ginger and WHY you need to have some
1. Not feeling so hungry? We all know eating is important as well as adding healthy ingriedients to our diets! So eating Eat fresh ginger just before lunch to stoke a dull appetite and fire up the digestive juices really helps!! Try it!
2. It’s great to know that Ginger improves the absorption and assimilation of essential nutrients in the body, so why not add some to that cup of tea? =)
3. How awesome to know Ginger clears the ‘microcirculatory channels’ of the body, including the pesky sinuses that tend to flare up from time to time when we get a cold or breathe in dust!
4. Feeling a little nausious or motion sick? Then chew on a piece of ginger to relieve those symptoms fast!
5. You have gas? Everyone gets it don’t be shy!! Add some Ginger to your juice or tea and relieve some of the flatulence!
6. Tummy hurts, got cramps? Chew on some ginger!
7. Got joint pain? Ginger, with its anti-inflammatory properties, can bring relief & fast! Grab some Essential Ginger oil and add it to your bath!!! Soak and enjoy!
8. Did you just get out of surgery? Chewing ginger post-operation can help overcome nausea symptoms!
9. Nose Congestion? Throat irritated? Make some TEA with Ginger, and Honey!!! Maybe add a little lemon and BAM!! Feeling great in no time!
10. Say NO to Bedroom blues? Try adding a gingery punch to a bowl of soup. =)
HOC Home Care wants you to try a little GINGER today!
It tastes great, juicing ginger is another way to get those benefits!! Teas, Cakes, and Soups!! You can even make it into a candy treat =) Google some really great recipes today and enjoy!!!
We thank you for Choosing Hands of Compassion HomeCare, Inc. Be sure to head over to our Facebook Page today to see some of the awesome posts we come up with!
Click here to be redirected to our HOC Fanpage!